Tuesday, May 13, 2008, Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Three more days to PS exam. I so want it to end soon so holidays and I can finally embrace, but on the other hand I don't mind having more time to prepare. Oh wells. Ps lesson was disappointing, tmr's the last chance to sing properly for Ps else getting a screwed up grade for my exam. Some things are just so based upon chance and luck. Life
is never fair what.
On a brighter note, I'm pretty much psyched up for my '
inaugural' orientation. I sure hope it's going to be okand that I'm going to pass the criteria.
Another tiring day, and I've to sing for someone's recital tmr. Just suddenly feels like everything's coming down all at one shot.
Life on a happier note, has been a little better for me. Many things I never knew, many many things that I've my eyes have finally come to notice and see. All in the Lord's good time. :) I've finally found the happier me since ages. Gotta keep moving on.
<3, me.