Sunday, May 25, 2008, Sunday, May 25, 2008
2 shooting stars in 2 weeks.. got to see this really cute dog incredulously named after a fruit-
mango .. on top of that a beautiful moon which i thought was a balloon haha, fireworks and doing silly things. what a night for a 'concert'. :)
So far everything has been beautiful, thank you Lord. If this is a dream, then I never want to wake up at all. haha
Anyways, today's finally the day of the Chinese Singers Society's Concert. Singing chinese songs at a concert, it's definitely a first for me. And so many friends supporting me, i'm so darn glad for it. Hope I do a good job tonight, haha and then no more cheena singing in a while i hope.
You make me happy when skies are grey, you never know dear how much I love you,
So please don't take the alarm clock away. ;)