Monday, August 11, 2008, Monday, August 11, 2008
three am.
Been another while since i last appeared here, again with the busy schedules from the upcoming
Turandot has been really biting at my physical state of being and emotional health. Well, things aren't THAT serious la. Just probably tired of rehearsals after another, musicians have the toughest of life. But what to do, we're total geekheads in this field.
Just finished AYF 08 but not that I did manage to help much too cause I was so damn busy with upcoming practices with frb. But at least in frb, it's where I have you so when things got dreary, at least I had your company around.
I don't suppose anyone comes here anymore so this blog is starting to grow in a more personlised manner, which is good i think. :)
Back to my thoughts..
Just saw some photos from facebook, these 2 months seem really auspicious with 2 of my friends getting married. A little shocking for one of them especially cause I least expected them to settle down this quickly. Congrats to these two couples all the same! :)
Sitting up at the computer at such an hour, you'd probably guess that i cant sleep and for reasons a hell plenty, but this time it's cause i miss you.
Feeling rather.. (i don't even know how to explain myself) longing..? yearning.. to spend time with you for it never seems enough no matter what. It's just so amazing, this special bond that we both have, we have fun around one another, through the ups and downs, you make everything so worthwhile. Thinking about the future sometimes is kinda intimidating, because anything can happen and of course I naturally hope that this would turn out to be the best.
Maybe until we get there, all the senseless thoughts in my head will finally have an ending. feeling grumpy.
oh wells.
i just need sleep now. :)
nights darling.
will be back soon folks, if any left :)