Thursday, September 04, 2008, Thursday, September 04, 2008

Turandot just ended! so I'm really HAPPY. Finally some long-awaited rest but there's Shine Jesus Shine Rally happening on the 8th Sept at Novena Church so those who are going yay for you! :)
I promised Christine that I'll post a new entry so there you have it girl! :)
Been busy with work and rehearsals, haha and everyone in the opera production was falling sick one after another. I guess it's really true, musicians and all performers work our asses off, just for those few moments up on stage under the spotlight where you can feel the world looking at your performance. Being
in the moment.. ahhh. Dreamers, all of us. Haha, but it was a really fulfilling experience once again. The professional singers we met, the things we've learnt along the way, even made friends with the stage production and the wardrobe crew. It's always a big family unit that a show is successful. Everyone complains how tiring they are, but then it's smiles and tears after it all ends. Bittersweet..
Well, life's back to normal again. Sch for everyone else and back to teaching again. At least this is the sept hols for all the kids in singapore so it's a little break for me too but of course tutition does go on so not much rest anyhow. Looking forward to next weekend, where I finally can get to spend some time with my beloved :D *grins* It's always the case, when your other half is busy or you are busy for like months on end, everything gets put to a halt cause you're so overcome with fatigue and nothing else matters more than your dearest sleep- which is one of the reasons why I'm started to fall sick.. I'm just really looking forward to spending some time away from the stress of work and rehearsals and whatever nots. Time to take a break..
So there you have it, everything in a nutshell. I wanted to post up pictures initially but with the constraints of time on my hands now, I guess it'll probably have to wait till a later date :( I'm so terribly sorry.
Will be back soon, in the meantime, embrace MOONCAKE FEST! yummy, a perfect excuse to spoil ourselves with delectable treats. lolx.
Tc everyone,
Cheryl