Saturday, November 08, 2008, Saturday, November 08, 2008
Hate this feeling, the in-between-, what its, the hanging-around by your mobile waiting aimlessly, staring at your photo to sleep. Really.. it sucks. waiting into the wee hours of the night when you said you'd call, but ended up nothing over again. if it's anything i've learnt abt myself, I realise I'm more than being patient. How ever so, Love is the reason.
1st of Nov, besides being two of my friend's bdae- CHERIE and BINGYING HAPPY 20th! You guys finally can hang up the digit 1 and start embracing '2'! Be joining you guys in a while too..
.. yes back to the pt. It's been the start of a shiteous journey. trial, post-breakup whatsoever you may call it. Besides, I've to blame myself for wanting this grace period of which I'm positively sure, will end up the same way anyhow.
Let this be my last effort, for a great special bdae celebration in all my abilities and then gracefully let it be.
More than ever, it is times like this, that I realise my girlfriends are so extremely impt to me, esp my mum. All those who've cared or listened to me during this period, I thank you all. It's not easy for anyone to break up, but yes I agree babe, break ups must always be the decision of our minds over our heart. no matter what. It's time to love myself, since all my efforts have been in vain. Who would've thought that some would deem maturity as a guaranteed tag with age. Apparently not, believe me so.
Enough of feeling weepy and allowing my life to be sucked away, like what you always say life is still ahead of me, it's you i'm more worried about.
Simple reason. You're afraid of the 'C' word. Loads of it. Compromise, Committment, Consideration.
Am I callous or were you the careless one?
Happy memories and all will definitely stay, but I guess it's probably time to let go because both must fight for it to say. And hopefully we both will learn from this in our own ways. Twentyeight years or not, age is nothing more than a figure. Actions, speak loudest.
I wish you happiness, really. I'm just sad you fail to see how much you meant to me.
***
things are looking up for me in the music arena, baby steps.. I'm appreciative already. Can't wait to work hard :)
The final weekend is here.. God I leave it all to you.
Jia you everyone studying for exams, the hols are just after this last hurdle yea? :) then i can disturb all of you to go out and catch up! miss you all folks!
be off now.
luv xoxo