Wednesday, December 24, 2008, Wednesday, December 24, 2008
China and the cold here I come. I hope it snows, not dreadfully heavy like in USA and in Canada, that'd definitely be a white and wet winter that no one would want.
It's time to fly away from sunny isle to the CHEENAs. I'm just glad for a getaway, too much poof has been clogging my brains, some fresh air and scenic places would definitely a gd treat.
X'mas is.. today, speaking of. I can imagine the presents being exchanged, the christmas carols that go around the world tonight, the festive mood which brings out the love in every man.. the warmth neath that old christmas tree that seemed once so tall when we were young.. I'll be high up in the skies in the airplane, maybe also the luckiest place to be since heaven is nearer then.. :)
Especially the hug and kiss from your loved one.. aww. Oh wells, but fear not I'm going to make the best out of it, I'm sure I will definitely have a blast there with all the crazy bunch of folks onboard. Fun ride it will be.
"
I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.."
Will miss you all, LIV esp I loved caroling that day and the bbq, really glad to have you all back in my life. And to you and you and you whom I've not said, although this has been said many times, and in many ways,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
xoxo, Cheryl. Love while you can.