Tuesday, April 21, 2009, Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Where do I begin to write out this craziness. The first, the tuhg and push back and forth within.
Outside calm, Inside turmoil..what do you know, the words so true.
August days are coming forth so brightly, Ive fought too hard to get to where I'm at now. Opportunities that I've always wanted are finally knocking on my door, I'm sorry but I really have to go without you.
I still think of you, but I know I've to be stronger. Maybe it's stubborness for you, and another kind too. I'm finally the words stuck, strangling my insides.
I dread the look on your face, I'm afraid I won't be strong enough.
Stupid feelings, random distractions. Never enough, how much I've lost. Time will heal, and hopefully peel away the you Im used to seeing.
Soon, when I'm gone you will be gone from me too. With your own family down the years, I'm already missing you so much.
The words escape me, I can't help it.
I gotta keep moving on baby.
Love you, love me.